Escape for a weekend or a week and enjoy a rural landscape, an invitation to hike, visit, find serenity and relaxation in the open air in a natural and peaceful environment... Welcome to "la Jandrine", a spacious and warm Périgord stone house, in the center of Périgord.
20 min from Montignac Lascaux, 40 min from Sarlat and located in a hamlet in the Périgord Noir (village 900 m away with bakery-pastry shop, bar).
Warm and intimate atmosphere for this old Périgord barn planned for 2 to 12 people + 1 baby in a cot:
- 5 bedrooms (including 1 on the ground floor) - modular beds
- a spacious 60 m² living room/lounge with stones and exposed beams, stone fireplace, large table for 12 people
- an equipped kitchen (induction hob, microwave, oven, dishwasher, numerous crockery, etc...).
- 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower, 2 toilets,
Private and doubly secure swimming pool (alarm and fence) with access to the 4 corners by stairs and walking all around. Dimensions: approximately 8 m x 4 m - depth of 0.90 m to 1.70 m. Open from April to the end of October. Bubble cover, possible heating by heat pump.
Invitation to relax with hammock, deckchairs
Natural setting to enjoy your meals outdoors (available: parasols, mobile charcoal barbecue, electric griddle, garden furniture)
Take the opportunity to rediscover the pleasure of playing: badminton/volleyball net, ping-pong table, swing, games and toys, petanque balls.
WIRELESS. Baby equipment: travel cot, bath, high chair.
Compulsory end-of-stay cleaning in July and August.
All parties of the type "bachelor parties" or others are not authorized in the property.
Smokers accepted (outside) but no smoking inside the house.
Summer rates, from €900 to €2,500/week. Possible weekends on request outside school holidays.
Sandrine et Jean-Marc plousey have been a member since 20/12/2022. You can contact the owner in the French.
The owner usually responds within 1 day.
- large living room of 60m2 with insert fireplace, sofas, large table for 12 people, wifi, television
- fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, induction hob, pyrolytic oven, microwave, dishwasher, plenty of crockery, Senseo coffee maker and filter coffee maker, kettle, toaster...
- 2 bathrooms with walk-in shower and washbasin, including 1 with wc
1 separate toilet
1 bedroom on the ground floor (2 bunk beds, 1 bed of 90)
- mezzanine: 2 beds of 80 (can be combined to make a bed of 160 x 190) - reading area with library
- "white" bedroom: 1 bed of 160x200 - 1 lt of 90 x 190
- "périgourdine" bedroom: 1 bed of 140x190
- "attic" bedroom: access by miller's ladder - 2 beds of 80 (can be joined together to make a bed of 180 x 200)
a few steps to access the downstairs bedroom, and the kitchen and staircase to access the "attic" bedroom - house not suitable for people with reduced mobility or very tall people because there are beams (about 3) sometimes low and 3 doors leading to the outside with limited height:
LAND: fenced park of more than 3,000 m² approximately, 1/3 wooded.
SWIMMING POOL: buried swimming pool with access to the 4 corners by stairs and steps all around. Dimensions: 8 m x 4 m approximately – minimum depth 0.90 m maximum 1.70 m – Solar shower, bubble cover.
Heating possible by heat pump
The swimming pool is equipped with an approved alarm and is fully fenced with an approved closing system.
The swimming pool is exclusively reserved for you.
Countryside environment with meadows, valleys, woods. Pedestrian paths nearby - Many visits nearby (a "book" in the rental lists the many sites to visit) including Lascaux cave, Tourtoirac cave, Hautefort castle, Périgueux (its basilica, its historic center), etc. ...
Village of Limeyrat with bakery 900m away - Large town with all shops 10 minutes away - Périgueux 25 minutes away - Sarlat 45 minutes away - Brive or Bergerac airport 50 minutes away - motorway entrance 20 minutes away