"La Petite Source" is situated in the centre of the vineyards and quiet surroundings of Le Plan de la Tour, an authentic village in the heart of "Massif des Maures" and very close to Ste Maxime and St.-Tropez.
The recently build villa with semi detached cottage is located in a private domain of 2.500 m² with a swimming pool (10x5m).
Following outside facilities are at your disposal :
- Sunpatio around the swimming pool with table and chairs.
- Covered terrace.
- Arranged garden and vegetable garden.
- Swimming pool with deckchairs.
- Nudism/Naturism is one of the possibilities.
- Ping-pong table and petanque area.
- Covered and closed carpark.
Henri Lagran have been a member since 17/07/2017. You can contact the owner in the Dutch, English, French, German.
The owner usually responds within 1 day.
This semi detached cottage (65m²),is equipped for 4 to 5 persons and is located next to the villa with a splendid view on the swimming pool and "Massif des Maures".
The cottage is furnished as follows:
- living-, dining-, and bed room;
- Radio, TV, DVD, internetaccess WiFi( for free);
- a modern fully-equipped kitchen with: refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, induction cooktop, combination micro-weave oven;
- separate spacious bedroom;
- bathroom with walkin-in shower, washbassin and separate toilet.
- air conditioning.
For the period of hiring there is normally nobody in the villa. All the field is at disposal of the tenants !
Le Plan de la Tour
This small authentic and charming village is located in the heart of "Massif des Maures" and nearby the French Riviera. From our residence you can take a short breathtaking walk to the village with its picturesque small streets full of beautiful houses in a green environment.
This splendid village has kept the Southern traditions and activities, which means a quiet and relaxing well-being and this all in a typical Provençal way.
The village is only 9km away from de sandbeaches of Ste Maxime.
Le Plan de la Tour is also the perfect operating base to discover the France Southern Coast.
The vineyards, in this land of "Dolce Farniente" and "everlasting holiday feelings", are covering the biggest part of the village.
The wine production is often rewarded for its excellent taste and flavours.
The Gulf of Saint-Tropez is one of the most fashionable places of the Mediterranean Sea.
Saint-Tropez is a myth, everyone dreams about.
The coastal path, the visit to the wine domains or the hilltop villages of Gassin and Ramatuelle, are so many ideas for an original trip.
Grimaud is one of the oldest villages of the bay.
Discover in this place the attraction of the colourful alleys, the with flowers decorated outside walls and the ruins of the Medieval Castle.
Don't forget especially to visit Port-Grimaud, the cubeshaped village on pillars with all the colors of the Provence you can dream.
And last but not least a selection of places you won't miss during your stay :
- Massif des Maures and Massif de l'Esterel
- Gorges du Verdon
- The group of islands Porquerolles, Port-Cros
- Chartreuse de La Verne in Collobrières